Pop sensation Justin Bieber says he wants to be a role model for his siblings.
Bieber, 21, has a little brother and sister, reported People magazine.
“I love my brother and sister so much. I want to help them be the best they can be and being someone they can look up to is definitely an important part of that,” he said.
- Justin Bieber confirms engagement to Hailey Baldwin
- Singer Justin Bieber engaged to model Hailey Baldwin: Reports
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are reportedly back together
- Justin Bieber thanks God for award win
- Justin Bieber Roast includes jail jokes, Selena Gomez, gay digs
- I am young and I make mistakes: Justin Bieber
Being one of the most famous people on the planet, the “Baby” hitmaker said now he has a firm plan on how to stay grounded after showcasing his wild side in the past.
“There have been times where it has been difficult. But as long as I put God and family first, I can find my way through most things.
“I also find it important to surround myself with people who are honest and hold me accountable for my actions – that helps a lot, too.”