Singer Mariah Carey has shared with her fans that her wedding gown is ready.
The 46-year-old pop star hinted that her wedding to fiance James Packer will happen sooner than what everyone thinks, reported Aceshowbiz.
- Wearing her wedding gown, bride visits late fiancee’s grave on the day they were to marry
- WATCH: Mariah Carey helps man propose to his partner on stage, gets praise online
- Las Vegas shooting: Twitterati furious at Piers Morgan, Mariah Carey for ‘bizarre’ interview on Good Morning Britain
- Mariah Carey, James Packer may not have big wedding
- My wedding is the most important thing ever: Mariah Carey
- Mariah Carey planning lavish wedding
“You know what? It’s time. The dress and the whole thing. I’m working and he’s working and everyone puts so much pressure. I have the dress. It’s in a box, darling,” she said
Earlier this week, it was reported that Carey and Packer would cancel their wedding and there were rumours that the couple often fought because she hardly had time for him.