Singer Alicia Keys is comfortable with being a work in progress and believes she has had a messed up life.
The 37-year-old singer is back in the spotlight with her upcoming untitled album, a follow-up from 2012’s “Girl on Fire”, reported Contactmusic.
- There are fewer opportunities for female singers in Bollywood: Monali Thakur
- Deepika Padukone: I was advised to get a boob job
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern names new-born daughter Neve Te Aroha
- Helena Bonham Carter on playing Princess Margaret : We both don’t pretend
- NFL players, coaches grapple with new anthem policy
- Full text: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s testifies before US Congress — here’s what he said
“I do (think we’re all messed up to some extent), that is exactly the point. I’m comfortable with the fact that we’re all works in progress, we’re all trying to figure out how to get better and what we have to fix,” she said.
“(I mess up) all the time! It’s always a learning and growing experience.