Pop star Selena Gomez hates when people misuse social media and spread “lies” about her.
The 22-year-old singer took to Instagram to express her frustration and added she would soon share her secrets with her followers, reported Female First.
“Sometimes I get frustrated when I hear lies about who I am. The Internet is meant to keep you “updated” but it just takes old news and freezes it like it’s now. You have watched me in pain and I’ve owned up to it through my music and actions. I grew up with you.
- Selena Gomez wishes to collaborate with AR Rahman for a Bollywood song, gets mixed reactions online
- Selena Gomez’s hacker charged with 11 felony counts
- I’m beyond done talking about Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez
- I talk about Amy Schumer ‘obsessively’: Selena Gomez
- Selena Gomez seeks advice from Jennifer Aniston
- Selena Gomez terrified by death threats
“I am beyond excited to show you the next chapter, the TRUTH. I’ve been keeping so many secrets… I’m reborn in every moment so who knows what I’ll become.. As long as I’m happy with me. #strongisbeautiful #healthyperspectiveonthemfools (sic),” she wrote.