Singer Ed Sheeran will reportedly officiate Courteney Cox’s wedding.
The “Thinking Out Loud” hitmaker, 23, who played matchmaker for the “Friends” star and Snow Patrol rocker Johnny McDaid, is expected to perform the service when the pair tie the knot, reported Femalefirst.
- Ed Sheeran took pee breaks in the middle of a sold-out concert and Internet users are now divided
- Jennifer Aniston to be Courteney Cox’s maid of honour
- Ed Sheeran to perform at Courteney Cox’s wedding
- Courteney Cox to marry Johnny McDaid?
- Ed Sheeran sets up Courteney Cox,Johnny McDaid?
- Courteney Cox dating Snow Patrol star?
“They both agree it would be tons of fun as well as extremely fitting if Ed’s the one to join them in holy matrimony.
“He had already agreed to perform a couple of ballads after they exchange vows, so it seemed logical to him that he should get them hitched too,” a source said.