Singer Ed Sheeran claims Adele’s new album is “really good”.
The 24-year-old singer said he is a good friend of the 10-time Grammy Award winner and although he is yet to hear her highly-anticipated third studio album, he has been told great things about it by mutual friends, reported Contactmusic.
“She’s great, I really like her. She sent me a really nice text after the BRITs and she came down to the O2 to check out the gig and she’s been really cool.
- Billboard Music Awards 2018 winners: Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Janet Jackson and others
- Adele’s Oscar-winning Skyfall is a thing of piercing beauty
- Elton John’s long anticipated album Revamp out now
- Ed Sheeran named world’s best-selling recording artist of 2017
- Ed Sheeran wrote ‘Perfect’ for fiancée Cherry Seaborn
- Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith win big at Brit Awards 2015
“I haven’t heard [the record], but everyone I know who’ve worked on it is just like, ‘Dude… That record!’ Apparently it’s really good!,” he said.
The “Someone Like You” singer released her last album 21 back in 2011 but has remained tight-lipped on her plans for the follow-up collection.