“Victory” hitmaker DJ Khaled is planning to share the birth of his first child with the entire world on social media app Snapchat.
The 40-year-old star has become an internet phenomenon due to the popularity of his profile on the social networking service, reported Contactmusic.
“I’m having a boy – my first child, I want to Snapchat the whole birth,” he said on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” show.
- Woman dies after husband performs delivery following online videos
- MTV Video Music Award nominations 2018: Cardi B leads with 10 nods
- Child’s Play at Wimbledon: All about children for Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams in inspirational moments
- Newborn’s photoshoot with her late father’s ‘army brothers’ leaves everyone teary-eyed
- Jimmy Kimmel tries to end verbal spat with Sean Hannity
- Is Nicole Richie already married in her mind?
When asked about what his pregnant fiancee Nicole Turk thinks about being watched by millions of people while she’s in labour, Khaled’s response made it clear that his opinion on the matter is the only one that counts.
“The key is that I’m the king and every queen should support the king,” he said.
“Don’t ever play yourself. My fans want to see the real deal,” he added.