American singer Demi Lovato and her boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama broke up reportedly because he showed reluctance for commitment.
Lovato and Valderrama announced their break up recently after six years of dating, saying they realised they were better as best friends.
- Iggy Azalea urges Wilmer Valderrama to marry Demi Lovato
- Demi Lovato opens up about longtime boyfriend
- Demi Lovato denies engagement rumours
- Still cry when I leave Wilmer Valderrama for tour: Demi Lovato
- Demi Lovato to collaboarate with Wilmer Valderrama for film
- Demi Lovato moves in with boyfriend?
Now, it is being said that they parted ways because Lovato wanted to get married while Valderrama thought otherwise, reported Acshowbiz.
“Demi wanted a ring, but Wilmer wasn’t ready to get married. She didn’t want to wait around anymore, so they decided to part ways,” a source said.