Singer Demi Lovato says she has formed a really close bond with Jennifer Lopez and looks to her for inspiration.
The ‘Skyscraper’ hitmaker said she really admires the 45-year-old star’s confidence and looks to her for inspiration, reported E!Online.
“Some of the women that really inspire me, I would say I’ve become really close with Jennifer Lopez,” she said.
- Demi Lovato opens up on her drug addiction after overdose
- Priyanka Chopra sends her prayers for singer Demi Lovato
- Kardashians helped Demi Lovato accept her curves
- I am excited to work with Ed Sheeran: Demi Lovato
- Demi Lovato lauds Kesha for checking into rehab
- Kim Kardashian deserved that kind of proposal: Demi Lovato
Asked what she likes about the ‘Booty’ hitmaker, Lovato, 22, said, “She’s such a strong, confident woman that she’s really helped me with learning that stuff and she’s just such an inspirational person and so empowering and if there’s anybody that’s super radiant and confident, it’s her.”