Jamie Foxx says Chris Brown’s smile is “different” since he welcomed daughter Royalty.
The 47-year-old actor and singer — who has known Chris, 26, since his teens — has praised the “Loyal” hitmaker’s parenting skills after he discovered he had fathered the 11-month-old girl with his long-time friend Nia Guzman-Amey, reported Contactmusic.
- BET Awards 2018: Complete list of winners
- Robin Hood trailer: Taron Egerton stars in this new take on the legendary character
- Jamie Foxx is proud of his daughters Corinne and Anelise
- Chris Brown shares previews for new ‘Royalty’ song
- Chris Brown’s new single leaks online
- Jamie Foxx announces new album
“I’ve known Chris since he was 15-years-old and he would come to my house and kick it and party with my sister who has Down syndrome, and [he would] dance with her and people would ask me how I know Chris and I’ve known this kid since he was a pup.
“I just felt like, you know, in our business you could’ve thrown money at it. And to see him take that step and really take care of his daughter… that is not to be overly commended because it’s what he’s supposed to do, but you know how this business can be. I thought that, for him, to see his smile now is just different to me and I hope he doesn’t mind me saying that. It was great to see that,” Foxx said.
Brown took to his Instagram account earlier this month to share the first photograph of his daughter sleeping in a pink blanket.