After making her debut in live performance at a fest in Pune, Sarah Jane Dias will now take to the stage for ‘SPIRO – An MTV Indies Takeover’. She is loving her journey as a songstress.
SPIRO, an initiative by Pepsi MTV Indies and Viacom18, promises to be an indie experience like never before where fans will now get to celebrate the world of subcultures through music, comedy and cinema.
It will feature various indie musical acts including the Grammy-nominated electronica producer Pretty Lights. And Sarah will be one of the performers too. No wonder, she’s “absolutely overwhelmed” ever since her music release.
“It is translating into being invited to perform at some of the best music events this summer… it’s just a dream come true. I’m really looking forward to my MTV Indies Spiro performance, particularly because it’s the first time for their festival.
- Would love to sing for Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Deepika Padukone: Sarah-Jane Dias
- Sarah Jane Dias packs her bags for Cannes 2015
- Time for musical lessons for Sarah Jane Dias
- Sarah Jane Dias to make her debut in live performance
- Sarah Jane Dias to release debut single on V-Day
- Sarah-Jane Dias happy to have friends in debut video
“MTV Indies has been vey supportive of my music when it was launched and I am thrilled to have their continued support,” she said in a statement.
The former beauty queen won the Femina Miss India title in 2007 and released her first single “Forgot to Be me” on Valentine’s Day last year. The song, which focuses on heartbreak, has been written and composed by her.