Pop star Britney Spears is taking algebra classes so that she can help her kids with their studies.
Spears, 33, has two sons Sean Preston, 9, and Jayden James, 8, with ex-husband Kevin Federline.
“They go to a really hard school, and this week we had three hours of homework (a night). Some of it is hard for me. Next year when [Preston’s] in fifth grade, he’s going to be doing pre-algebra, and I’m taking classes so I know how to do it,” she said.
- Pitbull to collaborate with Britney Spears, Marc Anthony
- CBSE Class 10 results: Chandigarh students are missing the mark in board examinations
- Britney Spears embarrassed by onstage fall
- Britney Spears excited about turning 30
- Britney taking parenting tips from Madonna
- Britney Spears visits children’s hospital
The singer said she has kept a reward system to motivate her sons, reported People magazine.
“Homework is a priority, and we have a reward system that helps motivate them. If they get so many A’s, they get one toy a month,” she said.