Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani, Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, Jason Derulo, Meghan Trainor, Juanes, Pink and Mary J Blige are among 24 artists featured on a new recording to raise money for victims of the Orlando nightclub massacre.
The all-star release, “Hands” — a charity single from Interscope Records with support from GLAAD — was conceived by hit songwriter Justin Tranter, co-writer of pop star Justin Bieber’s “Sorry” and hits for Gomez, DNCE, Fall Out Boy and Stefani, reported Billboard.
- Is this dog singing Britney Spears’s song ‘Toxic’? Netizens think so
- Selena Gomez wishes to collaborate with AR Rahman for a Bollywood song, gets mixed reactions online
- BET Awards 2018: Complete list of winners
- Pitbull to collaborate with Britney Spears, Marc Anthony
- Scams & waste loom as charity millions donated after Orlando shooting
- Orlando Nightclub shooting fund up to $23 million: Administrator
The June 12 attack at the gay nightclub in Orlando, which killed 49 people and injured 53, is the deadliest mass shooting in American history.
Funds from the song will aid families with medical care, counseling and will also be used for education.
“Hands” will arrive on iTunes. Proceeds will be distributed by Equality Florida Pulse Victims Fund, the GLBT Community Center of Central Florida and GLAAD