Singer-songwriter Bobby Brown said his “final private goodbye” to his daughter Bobbi Kristina when he visited her funeral home a day before her funeral.
Bobbi Kristina’s funeral took place yesterday. The 22-year-old daughter of Bobby and late singer Whitney Houston died last week following six months in a coma.
He requested some time alone with the body of his daughter at the Murray Brothers Funeral Home in Atlanta on Friday, reported Female First.
- Family, friends expected for private Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Bobby Brown, family mourn the late Bobbi Kristina at funeral
- ‘She is finally at peace’: Bobbi Kristina Brown has died
- Late singer Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown ‘completely unresponsive’?
- Give us privacy and pray for us: Bobbi Kristina Brown’s father
“He asked to have some time, with Bobbi, just the two of them,” a source close to the musician said.
“It was the last time he sees his daughter’s body before the funeral on Saturday, followed by her burial in New Jersey on Monday. He left at around 10pm, he wanted to be with her for as long as he possibly could, it was his chance to say his final private goodbye.”