Bobbi Kristina Brown will be laid to rest next to her mother, Whitney Houston.
The 22-year-old aspiring singer, who died on Sunday, will be buried in Westfield, New Jersey, at the Fairview Cemetery on Monday, reported ABC News.
Her funeral will be held in Georgia on Saturday morning, August 1. A memorial service for Bobbi Kristina will take place at St James United Methodist Church in Alpharetta at 11:00 am.
Her body was released by Fulton County Medical Examiner on Tuesday afternoon and is currently at a funeral home in preparation for burial.
There is a list of celebrity guests who are invited to the funeral but details are being kept under wraps by Pat Houston, who is a co-executor of her will.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s cause of death sealed from public
- I will always love Bobbi Kristina Brown: Nick Gordon
- Nick Gordon accused of giving Bobbi Kristina Brown ‘toxic cocktail’
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s photo from her funeral sold for six figures?
- Nick Gordon “begs” Brown to allow him to attend Bobbi Kristina’s funeral
- ‘She is finally at peace’: Bobbi Kristina Brown has died
Bobbi Kristina died more than five months after she was found unresponsive in a bathtub inside her Georgia home. She was transferred to a rehab facility in March, and the next month, Brown’s grandmother, Cissy Houston, had said that the aspiring actress had “global and irreversible brain damage.”
In June, Brown was moved to a hospice facility.
The Fulton County medical examiner said that an initial portion of the autopsy was inconclusive with regard to an underlying cause of death.
A representative for the Fulton County district attorney’s office said that there is an ongoing investigation into the circumstances surrounding Brown’s death.