Singer Ariana Grande says avoiding housework is one of the best perks of fame.
The 22-year-old Dangerous Woman hitmaker is embarrassed by her lack of domesticity but insists it is largely because she is away working a lot of the time, reported Femalefirst.
- Pete Davidson confirms his engagement to Ariana Grande
- Ariana Grande opens up about post-traumatic stress after Manchester bombing
- WATCH VIDEO: A year on, UK remembers Manchester Arena bombing that killed 22 people
- Birthday Special: Why The Perks of Being a Wallflower is one of Emma Watson’s best performances
- I think men approach me less now: Ariana Grande
- Ariana Grande dedicates AMA to grandmother
“I’m embarrassed but I can’t remember the last time I did the dishes or took out the trash. I’m on the road so much and in hotels all the time. I guess one of the perks of travelling so much for work is you get out of chores,” Grande said.
Despite starting her career when she was just 13 years old, Grande feels super-lucky and doesn’t think she missed out on her childhood.
“I just feel super-lucky. My childhood was a bit different, but really normal in a lot of ways too.”