Popular Bollywood playback singers including Arijit Singh, Rekha Bhardwaj, Sajid-Wajid and Hariharan besides 18 other artists will unite for a jamming session as a treat for their fans ahead of the World Music Day.
The musicians will also hold a live chat on Facebook with their fans on the occasion, on a day before the World Music Day.
The special event, an initiative of the agency, Talent Management- Truly Magical, will also host Jeet Ganguli, Divya Kumar, Mohammed Irfan, Asees Kaur, Aakanksha Sharma, Charu Semwal, Gaurav Dutta, Goldie Sohel, Harish Moyal, Shashi Suman, Shashwat Singh, Shefali alvares, Shivangi Bhayana, Sunny M R, Yashita Sharma, Yaseer Desai, Zubeen Garg and Zublee Baruah.
- IIFA Awards 2018: Winners, performances and everything else you should know
- Raazi song Ae Watan: This Arijit Singh track is in sync with Alia Bhatt’s patriotic character
- Gulzar to pen a few lines as a tribute to Jagjit Singh
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by Tum Bin 2 makers
- Sonakshi Sinha to perform at Bollywood Music Project
- Music Round-up – 2010 first half: Melody on a leash
“It’s a great initiative by TMTM to organise this chat. Looking forward to connect with my fans on World Music Day,” Arijit said of the event, in a statement.
“This is the first time ever 22 artists are going to be live on Facebook on this day of celebrating music. This is going to be epic. We are all excited to meet and greet our fans and friends,” Divya Kumar said.
The artists would be a part of this live chat through their respective Facebook pages.