Singer Adele has hinted a tour to Australia during her US tour opener in Minnesota on July 5.
The 28-year-old singer opened the US leg of her “25” tour in St Paul, Minnesota on Tuesday, where one of her fans flew all the way from Australia to see her.
The “Hello” hitmaker got down off the stage to hug the woman, reported Entertainment Weekly.
- Dabangg Reloaded: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif and Jacqueline Fernandez bring the house down in Vancouver
- India vs England: Want to play fearless cricket, we don’t have much to lose, says Virat Kohli
- Australia to take ‘good thing’ sledging on the field against England
- Harbhajan Singh slams BCCI’s decision to not play day-night Test cricket against Australia
- BCCI stays firm in saying no Day-Night Test during Australia tour
- Adele won’t tour ever to protect her voice
“I am planning an Australian tour now,” she hugged her and said.
“Why don’t we get your info and when the Sydney show happens you can come, on us. Well, if the tour happens, I always announce things when I am not supposed to!,” the singer quickly added.