“I have sung a song in ‘Tamasha’. It’s a beautiful song and he (Rahman) has created magic in the songs of the film, as he does every time,” Mohit said on the sidelines of a song recording for the film “Once Upon A Time In Bihar”.
Chauhan, whose first brush with success came with the song “Dooba Dooba” from the band Silk Route’s album “Boondein”, became the voice of Ranbir’s character in “Rockstar”, which was helmed by Imtiaz Ali, who’s also directing “Tamasha”.
- Sarkar audio launch highlights: Vijay thanked AR Rahman for his association with the film
- AR Rahman collaborates with Bishop Briggs for Love Sonia song
- Deepika, Ranbir’s ‘Tamasha’ music review: A Grand Spectacle
- Ranbir, Deepika’s ‘Tamasha’ album strikes a chord with audiences
- Tamasha’s Imtiaz Ali, Irshad Kamil and A R Rahman get together for a baithak
- Singing alongside A.R. Rahman equal to bagging Oscar, Grammy: Darshana
Rahman was also the common link in “Rockstar”.
But Chauhan says “Rockstar” was a different story.
“It was a narration of a singer’s life, so it had to be one voice. But in ‘Tamasha’, I have only one song. I hope when song of ‘Tamasha’ will come, audience will like it,” he said.