“Mad Max: Fury Road” actress Zoe Kravitz is set to star in “Black Belle”, which will be directed by Shana Betz.
Kravitz, 26, daughter of rocker Lenny Kravitz and actress Lisa Bonet, will portray a gunslinging hit woman from the Old West in the upcoming film, reported Deadline.
- Fantastic Beasts The Crimes of Grindelwald movie review: David Yates and JK Rowling deliver yet again
- Anupam Kher on meeting American singer Lenny Kravitz: Loved talking to him about India
- Shailene Woodley, Laura Dern and Zoe Kravitz confirmed for Big Little Lies season 2
- Zoe Kravitz felt uncomfortable talking about parents
- Tom Hardy signed on for three more ‘Mad Max’ movies
- Slumdog Millionare actor Dev Patel to work with Robert Sheehan in The Road Within
The gritty project, which is scheduled to begin this September, follows a loner bounty hunter who specializes in revenge killing who encounters a client with information about her mother’s murderer.
The film, produced by Chad Simpson and Mad Riot Entertainment, is set in the time just after the Civil War.