Filmmaker Woody Allen said he has always been fascinated by crime and murder and he often falls asleep while planning a chilling killing.
The director said since childhood he was preoccupied with a few subjects including magic tricks, baseball and crime, reported the Huffington Post.
- Dylan Farrow slams Woody Allen’s ‘poster boy of MeToo’ comment
- Woody Allen: I should be the poster boy for the #MeToo movement
- Michael Caine on sexual misconduct allegations against Woody Allen: Will never work with him if it’s true
- Michael Caine on Woody Allen: I wouldn’t work with him again
- Jeff Daniels: Turning down a Woody Allen movie would be difficult
- Why shouldn’t I want to bring Woody Allen down, asks Dylan Farrow
“I learned everything I know about crime and murder as a boy growing up. For some reason, as a little kid, I was very preoccupied with a few subjects: magic tricks, baseball and crime.
“I knew all the gangsters and all the criminals and all the murderers; I knew everything about them, their nicknames, what they were in (prison) for. I knew every guy and where he grew up and what he had done. It was a real fascinating interest of mine,” he said.