The approximately one-and-a-half minute clip shows how Nolan Mack’s (Williams) life changed after meeting a troubled young man named Leo (Roberto Aguire), reported Aceshowbiz.
The trailer opens with Nolan driving alone in his car, saying, “I drove down the street one night, a street I didn’t know.”
The scene then shows Nolan and his wife Joy (Kathy Baker) having dinner with his friend Winston (Bob Odenkirk). “We should think about a cruise some time,” Joy tells Nolan. Bob then chimes in, “Wait, Nolan take a vacation?”
- Come Inside My Mind: The trailer of this Robin Williams documentary is bittersweet and poignant
- Robin Williams biography reveals his chaotic life
- Robin Williams voices Dennis the dog in final film before death
- Robin Williams brought dignity to male crying: Kamal Haasan
- Hollywood celebs mourn, express shock over Robin Williams death
- Actor Robin Williams found dead in apparent suicide
The clip then shows Nolan at his workplace being asked by his boss, “Are you happy? I mean you’ve been here for 25 years now right?” Nolan says, “Almost 26,” to which his boss replies, “You must thought about making a change from time to time.”
Then Nolan meets Leo, who asked him for a ride in one night, and falls into a relationship with him. At one time, the bank manager saves Leo from a guy and gets a bruised on his eye. “This is time first to be in the real world,” Nolan says near the end of the clip.
Directed by Dito Montiel with a script from Douglas Soesbe, “Boulevard” is set for a limited release in the US on July 10.