Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has hit back at the recent claims of trouble in her relationship with husband David Beckham, insisting they have “nothing to prove”.
Victoria, 41, said the couple’s 16-year-marriage is stronger than ever despite sometimes being apart due to their busy schedules, reported Daily Mirror.
“I am blessed to have a wonderful husband and beautiful, healthy, happy children. Yes, we travel a lot with our respective business and charitable commitments, but we always make time for each other as a couple and as a family.
- Royal Wedding 2018: David Beckham, Serena Williams attend Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding
- David, Victoria Beckham renew wedding vows
- David Beckham and I are very equal at home: Victoria Beckham
- Eva takes marital advice from Beckham
- Victoria Beckham refutes split rumours
- No biz angle to marriage: Posh Beckham
“David and I have nothing to prove. We love each other, we look out for each other and are strong as both partners and parents,” she said.
The loved-up couple have sons Brooklyn, 16, Romeo, 13, Cruz, 10 and four-year-old daughter Harper.