A 65-year-old man, with a history of cardiac ailment, collapsed and died of heart attack while watching a horror film at a theatre here, police said today.
The man hailing from Kadapa district in Andhra Pradesh was watching Hollywood horror flick “The Conjuring 2” with his friend yesterday when he complained of uneasiness and fainted, they said.
- UP Legislative Council chairperson’s son found dead, police say strangulation
- Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council Chairperson’s son dies, police say strangulation
- The Conjuring 3 to be directed by Michael Chaves after James Wan steps down
- Man gets youth’s heart in Kolkata’s second such transplant
- The Nun actor Demian Bichir on his character Father Burke: He is far away from who I am
- 32-yr-old techie dies while watching Kannada thriller ‘Rangitaranga’ in theatre
He was taken to a private hospital here, but declared brought dead. Doctors said the man died of heart attack, police said.
The man had suffered heart attack in the past too, they said, adding, his family did not prefer to file a case and the body was taken to Andhra Pradesh for last rites.