A 65-year-old man, with a history of cardiac ailment, collapsed and died of heart attack while watching a horror film at a theatre here, police said today.
The man hailing from Kadapa district in Andhra Pradesh was watching Hollywood horror flick “The Conjuring 2” with his friend yesterday when he complained of uneasiness and fainted, they said.
- The Nun teaser is a nightmare for claustrophobics
- Badaun: Cops booked after man dies while they took son for questioning
- Man dies at Dulquer Salmaan event in Kerala, organisers booked
- Ghaziabad: Inter-faith couple’s marriage registration bid ends in violence
- Madhya Pradesh: Man kills daughter, shoots wife over money to buy liquor
- At Amarnath Yatra’s peak point, 1 doctor, 2 aides hold medical defence amid Nature’s fury
He was taken to a private hospital here, but declared brought dead. Doctors said the man died of heart attack, police said.
The man had suffered heart attack in the past too, they said, adding, his family did not prefer to file a case and the body was taken to Andhra Pradesh for last rites.