A seven-minute behind-the-scenes video of its forthcoming action movie “Terminator Genisys”.
Watch the video here:
The video includes action sequences. It opens with the filming process of the scene where Jason Clarke’s John Connor gives speech to his team, reported Ace Showbiz.
It continues with the scenes which take place during a battle filled with explosion. It also offers glimpses at the cast members who are heavily-armed with weapons.
The video also gives a look at director Alan Taylor explaining something to the leading actor, Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The most interesting part is when it shows the scene where a yellow bus driven by Emilia Clarke is spinning in the air. The scene was supposed to take place at the Golden Gate Bridge.
- ‘Terminator Genisys’ shouldn’t use James Cameron name: Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Friday releases: Arnold Schwarzenegger back as Terminator Genisys, Arshad Warsi in ‘Guddu Rangeela’
- Nude scenes are embarrassing: Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Arnold Schwarzenegger premieres ‘Terminator Genisys’ at Marine Camp
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to return for ‘Terminator Genisys’ sequel
- New photo from ‘Terminator Genisys’ revealed
However, it was filmed in another location which was set to resemble the Golden Gate Bridge. At the end of the video, Schwarzenegger is seen making a ridiculous joke with a robot figure.
The upcoming film centers on Kyle Reese (Jai Courtney) who is sent back to 1984 by John with a mission to save John’s mother, Sarah Connor (Clarke), from a robot programmed to kill her, but what he finds on the other side is not what he expected.
Dana Goldberg and David Ellison produce the movie while the script is written by Laeta Kalogridis and Patrick Lussier.
“Terminator Genisys” is slated for a release in the US on July 1.