Actress Sofia Vergara reportedly struggled to write her wedding vows because she has been stressing about her legal battle with former fiance Nick Loeb.
The 43-year-old star is currently locked in a bitter dispute with businessman Loeb over the fate of two frozen embryos, which they created when they were still together, and while she is dreading facing him in court on December 9, she refuses to let him ruin her wedding.
- I will need a surrogate in future: Sofia Vergara
- Sofia Vergara wants ‘big’ wedding with Joe Manganiello
- I wish I could change Joe Manganiello’s age: Sofia Vergara
- Sofia Vergara cares about ex-fiance?
- Sofia Vergara felt ex-fiance used her for his own gain
- Sofia Vergara,fiance Nick Loeb heading for split?
The “Modern Family” actress is set to marry Joe Manganiello in Florida, but has been under a huge amount of stress ahead of their nuptials due to the legal battle with Loeb, reported Female First.
“She wanted to convey her love for Joe and how much normalcy he’s brought to her life. But it was a hurdle for her,” a source said.
“Nick’s really trying to put her in the hot seat, trying to force her to answer questions she’s been avoiding. Sofia is convinced Nick is doing this to get under her skin. He knows how to stress her out,” the source added.