Actress Selma Blair has been hospitalised following a bizarre incident on board a plane bound for Los Angeles.
The actress was on vacation in Cancun with her four-year-old son and her designer ex-boyfriend Jason Bleick.
The Hellboy star was taken off a Delta flight from Cancun, Mexico on a stretcher after reportedly losing her cool during the trip and raging about an unseen foe.
Blair, 43, may have suffered a reaction to medication she was taking while seated in the first class section of the plane, reported TMZ.
- Air India flight lands on under-construction runway in Maldives, pilots taken off duty
- GoAir flight makes emergency landing in Bengaluru after mid-air engine snag
- ‘Stop the deportation’: Swedish student’s impassioned plane protest prevents exile of Afghan asylum seeker
- Parents of young Pune officer onboard missing AN-32: We are not satisfied with answers given by IAF
- Love is in the air: Seat-swap leads to in-flight romance; Twitter goes wild
- Selma Blair apologizes for mid-flight outburst
Upon landing, medical staff boarded the aircraft and helped the actress off the plane. She was then taken to a nearby hospital.
The incident comes just days after the Cruel Intentions star opened up about the challenges of being a single mother to her son Arthur Saint – from her relationship with Jason Bleick.
Blair was 39 when she gave birth, and while she acknowledges it was quite late in life to have a first child, she wouldn’t have had things any other way.