Singer Selena Gomez has made the formal announcement of the next single from her upcoming album “Revival”.
Her label Interscope Records revealed that the new song by 23-year-old singing star would be titled, “Same Old Love”, reported Aceshowbiz.
Charli XCX has reportedly penned the lyrics of the track co-produced by Benny Blanco and Stargate.
As of now, the official release date of the single is not decided but it will come as a follow-up to lead single “Good for You” that was released in June.
- Selena Gomez wishes to collaborate with AR Rahman for a Bollywood song, gets mixed reactions online
- Bill Murray, Selena Gomez, Daniel Craig join the cast of Jim Jarmusch’s zombie movie
- Selena Gomez reveals kidney transplant, best friend Francia Raisa was the donor
- Selena Gomez announces new single from ‘Revival’ album
- I’m coming into my own: Selena Gomez
- Selena Gomez praises ex Justin Bieber’s comeback
“Revival” is due for October 9 release. The project is Gomez’s first studio product after her 2013 album “Stars Dance”.
“I think that I am turning into a young woman, so this is the next phase in my life, and I think it is important for me to take control over it,” Gomez recently said about her forthcoming album.