Sandra Bullock-starrer upcoming comedy-drama “Our Brand Is Crisis” will release on October 30.
The film, produced by Warner Bros, is based on the 2005 documentary of the same name about the power of American political campaign marketing practises and its negative consequences, said The Hollywood Reporter.
Directed by David Green of “George Washington” fame, the movie also stars Billy Bob Thornton, Zoe Kazan, Anthony Mackie and Scoot McNairy.
- Before Ocean’s 8 comes out, let us revisit Steve Soderbergh’s Ocean’s trilogy
- Ocean’s 8 dominates US box office, earns 41.5 million dollars in the opening weekend
- Sandra Bullock believes it was unfair to criticize the Ghostbusters reboot
- Ocean’s 8 trailer: Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett star in this heist film
- Our Brand is Crisis review
- Sandra Bullock rescues collapsed actress on movie set
“Our Brand Is Crisis” is written by Peter Straughan who earlier penned “Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy” and the adaptation of “How to Lose Friends & Alienate People”.