Mexican beauty Salma Hayek has gone topless for the August issue of Allure Magazine.
In the black-and-white picture, the ‘Grown Ups 2’ actress can be seen clutching her modesty while looking into a mirror.
Her hair is styled in voluminous curls updo and her skin looks wrinkle free.
‘I got to work with the wonderful Patrick Demarchelier, and he always tries to do the minimum clothes possible. I kept my pants on though,’ Hayek said in a behind-the-scenes video from the photo shoot.
- Salma Hayek to produce Mexican drama series Monarca for Netflix
- Salma Hayek at Cannes: Predators are hiding after #MeToo
- Penolope Cruz turned makeup artist for Salma Hayek, here’s why
- I embrace fats: Salma Hayek
- My husband loves to see me wear leather: Salma Hayek
- Salma Hayek calls herself short and chubby
Admitting that she ‘was very nervous’ and she ‘looked very uncomfortable at the beginning,’ she likes the final product.
She thinks it ‘looked very nice’ and ‘doesn’t look vulgar’.