The 38-year-old hunk is in a “great place” since marrying Lively, reported Daily Mirror.
“I’m in a great place. I have a family and a little girl, and I honestly couldn’t be happier right now. There’s just no place I’d rather be, it’s the ultimate trump card.
“It seems almost unbelievable that she’s already a half-year old. That’s why I want to make the most of this time in her life,” he said.
- Why Ryan Reynolds is the perfect man to play Deadpool
- Ryan Reynolds: There are talks about X-Force film, which is not really Deadpool 3
- Ryan Reynolds gushes over wife Blake Lively in Humans of New York post: ‘She made me a more empathetic person’
- Melissa Joan Hart regrets not dating Ryan Reynolds
- Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively planning to adopt a baby
- Having a daughter was a dream come true: Ryan Reynolds
And the ‘Green Lantern’ actor, who was previously married to “Lucy” star Scarlett Johansson and engaged to musician Alanis Morrisette, insisted he loves every part of parenthood, revealing he thinks getting up in the middle of the night to soothe his child is “the best thing in the world”.
“It’s the most exciting time you can imagine. You try to get used to the idea of waking up several times in the night to feed your baby or change diapers or rock your child back to sleep,” he said.