Actor Russell Brand along with Denis O’Hare, Ken Marino, Paul Scheer and Rainn Wilson, has joined Nicholas Cage in an upcoming film “Army Of One”.
The film is directed by Larry Charles. The actors join actress Wendi McLendon-Covey in the comedy, reported Deadline.
The movie is written by Scott Rothman and Rajiv Joseph and loosely based on a GQ article by Chris Heath.
- Priyanka Chopra wraps up shoot of ‘Isn’t it Romantic?’ in this drool-worthy pink dress
- Johnny Depp sued for allegedly punching location manager
- Keri Russell to join the cast of Star Wars Episode IX?
- Evan Peters on X-Men Dark Phoenix: It’s going to be fun for everybody
- After Paltan, Sonal Chauhan joins Vidyut Jammwal-Shruti Haasan’s untitled film
- Helen Mirren and Danny DeVito to lend voices in Disney’s The One and Only Ivan
The movie is inspired by the true story of Gary Faulkner, a handyman from Colorado, who receives a vision telling him to go to Pakistan to do what no one else can do, namely to capture late al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden.
So without any questions or skills, he follows his mission.
Julie Goldstein and Lucas Smith oversee day-to-day production for Endgame, and Patrick Newall is serving as executive producer.