Supermodel-actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and her boyfriend, actor Jason Statham have put their Hollywood Hills home on sale for just under USD 9 million.
The couple have listed their Hollywood Hills home for sale for a whopping USD 8.99 million after buying the propertynin 2011 for USD 7.325 million.
The “Fast and Furious” star and the model recently spent USD 12.9 million on a Beverly Hills home. The house covers 5,600 square feet and has five bedrooms and eight bathrooms, reported Variety.
- Jason Statham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley expecting first child, see pic
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s engagement ring costs USD 350K?
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley engaged to boyfriend Jason Statham?
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley not ready for kids
- People forget we are human,not objects: Rosie
- ‘Prince Harry is my ideal man’
The home also features a large living space, two dining rooms and a cinema room, perfect for catching Statham’s movies on the big screen.