Actress Rooney Mara says she is still Lisbeth Salander of “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”.
Sony Pictures is developing a follow-up to the 2011 film and their were reports that Mara, 30, and co-star Daniel Craig would not be back for the film titled “The Girl in the Spider’s Web,”
However, the actress has denied any such claim and said she will continue being the computer hacker, until somebody tells her she is not, reported Entertainment Weekly.
- The Girl in the Spider’s Web trailer: A barely recognisable Claire Foy is the new Lisbeth Salander
- Rooney Mara, Emmanuelle Bercot share Cannes Best Actress award
- Rooney Mara loves to eat
- Rooney Mara likes natural look
- Flash Of The Fortnight; Rooney Mara
- Fresh face Rooney Mara lands lead in Dragon Tattoo
“As far as I know I’m doing it until someone tells me otherwise. And then I still might do it!,” Mara said.
Sony has previously declined to comment on whether Mara and Craig would be back.
Mara was nominated for an Oscar for role.