Hollywood star Robert Downey Jr has officially joined the online photo-sharing application Instagram.
The 50-year-old “Iron Man” actor made his Instagram debut with a photo of him, Jimmy Kimmel and “The Avengers” co-stars all seated in a row backstage at “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”, reported Aceshowbiz.
- Hollywood salaries revealed: Find out how much Robert Downey Jr, Dwayne Johnson and others are making
- Marvel’s original Avengers celebrate Infinity War by getting matching tattoos
- Sherlock Holmes 3 to hit theatres Christmas 2020
- Avengers Infinity War actor Robert Downey Jr spoke about his battle with addiction at the film’s premiere
- Road to Avengers Infinity War | The best and worst of Iron Man 3
- Avengers Infinity War star Chris Pratt recalls how Robert Downey Jr welcomed him in the MCU
Downey is seen smiling widely alongside Kimmel, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson and Mark Ruffalo, in the photo.
He captioned it, “Come get me, Instagram…” Downey has got more than 50,000 followers in less than five hours.
“Avengers: Age of Ultron” is set to hit theatres in in India on April 24 and in US on May 1.