Oscar-winning actor Robert De Niro enjoys hanging out with younger actors more than people of his own age.
The 72-year-old “Goodfellas” star feels closer to younger people such as Bradley Cooper, reported Contactmusic.
“I have young actor friends like Bradley Cooper. I feel closer to younger people than I do people my own age, except for some of my dear old friends,” he said.
- Lady Gaga: Fame is very unnatural
- A Star is Born mesmerises Toronto Film Festival
- Anupam Kher is star struck in the company of Robert De Niro and Martin Scorsese
- Robert De Niro wants to work with Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio in same movie
- I enjoy giving out advice to younger actors: Robert De Niro
- Anupam Kher parties with Hollywood stars
But, the only thing that make the veteran actor feel old is social media.
“I have a computer, but I don’t do Facebook, don’t do Twitter or, what’s the other one?”