“Veep” actor Reid Scott has officially become a father.
Scott, 37, and his wife Elspeth Keller welcomed their first child together, a baby boy, on March 31, reported Ace Showbiz.
“My beautiful wife Elspeth and I are beyond thrilled! Our little man-cub, Conrad, is happy, healthy, and hilarious. What a rush!,” the actor said in a statement.
- Antman and the Wasp: Here is what post-credits scenes mean
- Ant-Man and the Wasp changes Ant-Man’s standing in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Here’s why
- Antman and the Wasp movie review: Paul Rudd impresses once again
- Jr NTR blessed with a baby boy
- Ant-Man and the Wasp new teaser: Scott Lang boasts about being an Avenger
- Reid Scott, wife pregnant with first child
Scott is well known for his starring role as Dan Egan on the HBO comedy series.
He married girlfriend Elspeth Keller back in June 2014. His celeb friends including Matt Walsh, Timothy Simons, Ben Feldman, Johnny Galecki, and Jonathan Sadowski, were among those in attendance at the wedding.
Scott and Keller announced they were expecting their first child together while attending the Screen Actors Guild Awards at LA’s Shrine Auditorium in January this year.