Last seen in Vibhu Puri’s Hawaizaada, Pallavi Sharda has bagged a prominent role in a Hollywood film titled ‘Lion’. Starring Nicole Kidman, Dev Patel among others, Pallavi plays the role of Dev’s friend in the film.
Based on the novel ‘A Long Way Home’ by Saroo Birleys, ‘Lion’ marks the directorial debut of Garth Davis. The film revolves around a boy who is lost in the streets of Calcutta and later adopted by an Australian family.
- Begum Jaan became a metaphor for us, to achieve the extraordinary: Pallavi Sharda
- Pallavi Sharda says she would like to do a biopic on Madhubala
- Hawaizaada releases in January 30, 2015
- Pallavi Sharda plays tamasha dancer in ‘Bambai Fairytale’
- Who is Pallavi Sharda?
- Honoured to work with Ranbir,Rishi Kapoor,says ‘Besharam’ actress Pallavi Sharda
After 25 years, the young lad sets out on a mission to find his real parents and uses Google Earth to track his family. Pallavi’s character is that of an Indian girl who helps him in his mission.
As far as the shooting for the film is concerned, Pallavi Sharda has already wrapped her scenes for the film in April and May and has returned to her hometown in Melbourne.