Actor Mark Ruffalo, who plays Hulk in the Marvel universe said the grumpy green giant will not be the part of upcoming superhero film “Captain America: Civil War”.
The 47-year-old actor has been essaying the role of the most angry Marvel hero since 2012 previously told reporters that Robert Downey Jr said Hulk will appear in the film, reported Entertainment Weekly.
“The reason is too great to be revealed in this movie. I was in the script, but then they removed my character. They don’t want to reveal where is he and why. I don’t even know if Hulk will be back soon,” he said.
- Avengers Infinity War: This is why Hulk refused to come out
- Before Avengers Infinity War, here’s how Marvel’s last five films fared at the Indian box office
- Mark Ruffalo: Robert Downey Jr is the godfather of Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Amount of craftsmanship in Avengers Infinity War is astounding: Mark Ruffalo
- I don’t know if a Hulk movie will ever happen: Marvel Studios president
- Hulk standalone movie won’t happen: Mark Ruffalo
Confirmed characters for the third Captain America project include Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, the re-rebooted Spider-Man, Black Panther, the Winter Soldier, Falcon, Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch, Vision, and War Machine.