Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman, who is turning 48 soon, says she prefers quiet celebration with family.
The actress is turning 48 on June 20, reported E!Online.
“I don’t really celebrate a big birthday thing. I always say I get enough attention so I don’t need anymore. I just like to have my family really close and snuggle,” she said.
Kidman and Keith Urban’s ninth wedding anniversary is also coming on June 26.
- Nicole Kidman, Amazon sign TV, movie production deal
- Very happy to be 50 at the moment: Nicole Kidman
- Nicole Kidman opens up about her feelings after the split with Tom Cruise
- Nicole Kidman about her 50th birthday: I don’t need big parties, I just need my family
- Nicole Kidman doesn’t like to text
- Nicole Kidman wants an Australian Christmas
The 47-year-old actress said she will spend the day with her husband.
“Keith is doing a gig so I’m going with him. I’ll be dancing on the side of the stage and kissing him when he comes off,” she said.