“Parks and Recreation” star Nick Offerman is the latest star to board the upcoming McDonald’s biopic.
The actor joins Michael Keaton and Laura Dern in “The Founder”, which charts the fast food restaurant’s transformation into a global franchise, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
He will play Dick McDonald, who is coerced into giving more of the business over to investor Ray Kroc (Keaton), who goes on to take full control.
- Rahul Gandhi’s job lessons at OBC meet has Coke-shikanji twist
- The Founder movie review: A fast food take on McDonald’s story
- International Burger Day: 7 things you should know about your favourite snack
- McDonald’s movie will show dark side of the franchise
- B J Novak to star in McDonald’s biopic
- Michael Keaton may star in film on McDonald
Kroc worked alongside Mac and Dick McDonald at their fast food restaurant in southern California, before buying the company and turning it into a household name.
“The Founder” will be directed by John Lee Hancock, who has previously worked on “Saving Mr Banks” and “Snow White and the Huntsman”.
It was recently announced that “The Founder” will be released in the US on November 25, 2016.