“Whiplash” star Miles Teller is attached to star in the movie adaptation of Dan Marshall’s ‘Home Is Burning’.
New Line has bought upcoming memoir with “Warm Bodies” helmer Jonathan Levine set to direct, said the Hollywood Reporter.
It is Teller’s second producing effort after “The Life and Times of the Stopwatch Gang”.
- Chadwick Boseman to reunite with Russo Brothers for action thriller 17 Bridges
- Miles Teller arrested in San Diego for being drunk in public, the actor denies claims
- Whiplash is a fantastic film: Armaan Malik
- Miles Teller rescues pregnant woman From riptide
- Damien Chazelle to direct Neil Armstrong biopic
- Toby Kebbell to play villain in ‘Fantastic Four’ reboot?
The book, slated to hit the stands in October, recounts how Marshall had to move home to help out his mother as she faced a cancer relapse and his father was diagnosed with ALS.
Marshall will adapt his own book for the screenplay.
Teller was most recently seen in YA sequel “Insurgent”.