Actress Mila Kunis and her actor husband Ashton Kutcher have announced they are expecting their second child together.
The Hollywood couple welcomed its first child, daughter Wyatt, in October, 2014, and the parents’ representative confirmed that the little girl will soon become an older sibling, reported People magazine.
- Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher welcome baby boy
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Bought Wedding Rings on Etsy for $190
- Mila Kunis confirms marriage to Ashton Kutcher
- Mila Kunis calls Ashton Kutcher the love of her life
- Mila Kunis pregnant with Ashton Kutcher’s first child?
- Demi Moore devastated over Kutcher-Kunis romance
32-year-old Kunis’ pregnancy news may come as a surprise to some fans, as just last month while she was promoting new comedy “Bad Moms”, the star insisted she was not carrying a child, despite being eager to expand her family with Ashton.
“I’m not pregnant… but absolutely I do want to have more kids one day, for sure,” she told Entertainment Tonight at the time.
Kunis and Kutcher, 38, initially met on the set of their hit sitcom “That ’70s Show,” but the pair did not becomeengaged in a romantic relationship until 2012. The longtime friends married in July, 2015.