Actor Michael Sheen is set to make his directorial debut with true crime thriller “Green River Killer”.
The 47-year-old actor will also star in the movie, which is based on Dark Horse Entertainment’s graphic novel “Green River Killer: A True Detective Story” by Jeff Jensen.
Sheen said that he is looking forward to bring the story to the big screen, reported Contactmusic.
- Amit Gaur: I feel proud to be associated with Soorma
- Kizie Aur Manny poster: Sushant Singh Rajput gives a Rajinikanth twist to The Fault In Our Stars remake
- Lucifer first look: Prithviraj’s first directorial is a tale about betrayal
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui to star in Tannishtha Chatterjee’s directorial debut
- Kaala review: Witness Rajinikanth – The Actor in this layered Pa Ranjith revolution
- Irrfan Khan’s latest tweet for Dulquer Salmaan and Mithila Palkar has gone viral
“This is a dark story but one that ultimately finds hope and meaning in that darkness. The story of Tom and Gary and how they are bound together in time pulled me in from the beginning and would not let go. I hope that by now bringing it to life on screen it can make audiences feel the same way,” the “Frost/Nixon” star said.
He stars in “Oppenheimer Strategies” opposite Richard Gere, and sci-fi thriller “Passengers” with co-stars Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt.