Music and sensuality go hand-in-hand in the new trailer for the Michael Caine drama “Youth”.
The movie follows the story of a retired orchestra conductor who is whisked away from a holiday in the Alps to perform one last time for Prince Philip, reported Digital Spy.
“Youth” has been selected to compete for the coveted Palme d’Or at this year’s Cannes Film Festival.
- Cannes 2018: Japanese film Shoplifters wins Palme d’Or
- Scandinavian film Border wins the Un Certain Regard prize at Cannes 2018
- BlacKkKlansman trailer: Spike Lee presents the first look of his hilarious race drama
- Martin Scorsese returns to Cannes, recalls Mean Streets
- Martin Scorsese and Cate Blanchett open Cannes 2018
- Cannes Film Festival 2018: New Spike Lee, Jean-Luc Godard films to compete
The ensemble drama features Harvey Keitel, Paul Dano, Rachel Weisz and Jane Fonda in its tale of artistry and seduction.
“Youth” was written and directed by Paolo Sorrentino, who won an Academy Award and a BAFTA for 2013 film “The Great Beauty”.
US and UK release dates for the film have not yet been set.
Watch the trailer here: