Oscar-winning actress Meryl Streep has hired Micaela Erlanger, who has styled Hollywood divas like Lupita Nyong’o and Michelle Dockery, for her press tours to promote her latest film “Ricki and the Flash”.
From a Balmain jumpsuit with sheer polka-dot sleeves (and semitransparent side panels) to a leopard-print dress by Derek Lam, Streep, 66, is making heads turn with her daring silhouettes at the film’s promotions, said The Hollywood Reporter.
- Meryl Streep to star in Steven Soderbergh’s Panama Papers thriller
- Meryl Streep: Top five Oscar-nominated performances of the actor
- Meryl Streep’s new film dedicated to bass player
- Meryl Streep praises daughter Mamie Gummer’s work in new film
- Meryl Streep turns rocker for new film
- Oscar Announcement was agony: Lupita Nyong’o
Erlanger has been sharing Streep’s fashion credits on social media (@houseoferlanger), with the latest outfit a black-and-white graphic Valentino dress with perfectly coordinated shoes.
It is unclear whether Erlanger is taking over for Streep’s longtime stylist, Zoe Buck.