“Freaky Friday” actress Lindsay Lohan has rejected a Burger King commercial.
The 29-year-old actress, who had been to rehab was approached by the international chain to appear in their commercial, where they wanted her to wear a spicy chicken fries box and smoke a chicken fly like a cigarette.
But the actress felt the idea made fun of her troubled past and said no the brand, reported Female First.
- I found peace away from the spotlight: Lindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan says she was ‘racially profiled’ while wearing headscarf
- Lindsay Lohan admits to lying about cocaine use in Oprah interview
- Lindsay Lohan buys family symbolic jewellery
- Lindsay Lohan breaks up with boyfriend Avi Snow
- Lohan makes topless movie debut
“We were gob-smacked. It was making fun of her issues,” an insider said.
However, according to another source, it was the food chain that actually rejected the “Mean Girls” star because her managers were interfering and wanted too many changes in the final idea.