Singer Bobbi Kristina Brown is reportedly “completely unresponsive” five months after she was found face down in a bathtub at her home.
The 22-year-old daughter of late singer Whitney Houston is said to be unable to communicate but a family source insisted no one is saying goodbye, reported People magazine.
- Nick Gordon accused of giving Bobbi Kristina Brown ‘toxic cocktail’
- Family, friends expected for private Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s organs shutting down: report
- Drugs found at Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown’s house?
- Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown moved to different hospital
“Bobbi Kristina remains completely unresponsive. She cannot communicate. The heartbreak and the pain we feel in seeing her that way is beyond words,” a source said.
“No one is trying to pull the plug. No one is saying goodbye.”
An insider previously insisted Bobby Brown would never take his daughter off life support.
“It’s background noise. Bobby hears these reports, and it’s annoying to him. He hates that people are just waiting for his daughter to die,” the source said.