Singer Lady Gaga is in negotiations to star with Bradley Cooper in A Star Is Born movie reboot.
If things work out this would mark the 30-year-old pop star’s biggest acting role, said The Hollywood Reporter.
The news comes about a month and a half after she and Cooper were photographed riding together on his motorcycle en route to a dinner at a restaurant in Los Angeles.
- Lady Gaga: Watching Bradley Cooper work was phenomenal
- A Star is Born trailer: Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper star in this tragic love story
- Bradley Cooper to reunite with Clint Eastwood in The Mule
- Lady Gaga celebrates A Star Is Born wrap up party with Bradley Cooper
- A Star Is Born starring Bradley Cooper, Gaga gets 2018 release
- Lady Gaga to star opposite Bradley Cooper in ‘A Star Is Born’
Cooper, 41, is also making his directorial debut with the project.
Beyonce was formerly attached to the A Star Is Born remake and Clint Eastwood was previously set to direct it.