The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star’s dress featured crystal embroidery and a long fur train.
Beyonce, in 2012, wore a sheer black Givenchy gown with crystal embroidery and a purple fur train. She styled her hair in sleek ponytail. Kardashian also tied her hair in sleek ponytail, reported Aceshowbiz.
- Trump meets Kim
- Rihanna, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra: Best and worst dressed at the Met Gala 2018
- Beyonce channels a warrior princess look in her gold Falguni and Shane Peacock gown; Blue Ivy follows suit
- Rihanna’s Met Gala outfit took two years to make
- MET Gala 2015: JLo, Beyonce and Kim Kardashian are ‘sheer delight’
- Rihanna in queen’s garb shuts down Met Gala carpet
She, however, said her outfit was inspired by American singer Cher.
Kanye West’s wife posted on Instagram a photo of Cher’s first Met Gala look along with caption, “Tonight’s inspiration! Cher at the 1st ever Met Gala! I just met her and told her this photo was my inspiration for my dress tonight! She is so beautiful! So happy I met her!”